Wechat for PC | Download Wechat for Windows XP Windows 7 8 wechat.com
If there is some chatting app that competes with the instant messaging king Whatsapp, then it is Wechat. Wechat not only provides us with the option to connect with our friends, but also provides us with several other cool features.
Wechat is developed by a Chinese company called Tencent. We chat is available for the following Operating Systems :
- Wechat for For Mac
- Wechat for For iPhone
- Wechat for For Android
- Wechat for For Windows Phone
- Wechat for For Nokia S40
- Wechat for For Symbian Keyboard
- Wechat for For Symbian Touch
- Wechat for For BlackBerry OS 5.0
- Wechat for For BlackBerry OS 6.0 and above
- Wechat for For BlackBerry 10
You can download all these Wechat version from the following link : http://www.wechat.com/en/download.html
Currently Wechat is not available for Windows based PC and we found that many people were searching for :
- Download Wechat for PC
- Download Wechat for laptop
- Download Wechat for Windows XP
So we decided to come up with this article. Thanks to various Android emulators available on the internet, we can now run Wechat on our Windows PC using an Android emulator. So before we learn to install Wechat on our PC, let us have a look at all the cool features of Wechat.
- Send unlimited messages to your friends who have Wechat installed on their phones. All you need is a working data connection.
- With Wechat you can not only send messages, but also picture messages, video messages and audio messages. So just pick whatever is convenient for you and start communicating with your friends and loved ones.
- You can also have a group chat on Wechat. Just add your friends to a group and all of you can chat together. Isn’t that cool ?
- You might be sending smileys to your friends, but with Wechat you can send Animated Smileys. There are some really funny animated smileys available in the Smiley store of wechat. All you need to do is download them.
- Wechat also provides you with a Walkie Talkie option. Yes, with wechat on your device you can use it as a Walkie Talkie.
So far you can see that Wechat is one of the best instant messaging app available in the market.
Now if you are tempted to install and run Wechat on your PC, then we are here to help you. As stated earlier, you can run Wechat on your PC using an Android emulator.
What is an Android emulator ?
An Android emulator is a piece of software that emulates Android OS in your PC, so that you can easily install any Android application on your PC.
You can run Wechat on your PC, using any of the following Android emulators.
- Run Wechat on PC using Bluestacks
- Run Wechat on PC using Andyroid
- Run Wechat on PC using IntellAppUp
In this post we will explain you how to use Wechat on your PC using Andyroid. Andyroid is a new and uber cool Android emulator which you can use to run Android apps on your PC.
Steps to install Wechat on PC :
- Go to www.andyroid.net
- Download Andyroid software
- Install Andyroid on your Windows PC
- Once the Android emulator is installed on your PC, double click on it to run it.
- Now login to Google Play Store using your Gmail ID.
- Once logged in, search for Wechat application and install it on your PC using Andyroid.
- Now all you need to do is login to your Wechat and start chatting with your friends.
So we are now done installing Andyroid and Wechat on our PC. This Wechat for PC tutorial will work if you want to :
- Install and run Wechat on Windows 8
- Install and run Wechat on Windows 7
- Install and run Wechat on Windows XP
- Install and run Wechat on Windows Vista
So were you able to download Wechat for you PC or did you find some problem ? If you find any problem then let us know in the comments section. We are here to help you.